March 04, 2009

Release the Hounds...

After today's earlier posting, that was...well, depressing...I decided to do something fun.


So, I introduce to you my furbabies. They are adorable, I couldn't love them any more if they turned human one day and have personalities that will, I'm sure be described in detail in upcoming posts.





Carmella (aka Smella or Freckle Face) is my 6 year old Cocker Spaniel. She knows she's in charge of the others and as you can see, she LOVES to play in the snow!



This is Meadow (aka Peanut or Princess). She's my five year old miniature dachshund, an angel and a better picture is shown instead of my as my profile picture. What can I say, I'm camera shy...

And lastly...this is Beckett (aka Scooter and Loud Mouth!) my 3 year old long haired dachshund. After two girls, I decided it was time for a boy. He is most definitely a Mommy's boy! Also, after coming home from Florida with live souvenirs the last two times in a row, I'm no longer allowed to visit there without proper supervision! Hahaha. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Tell me what you're thinking. :-)

 
Blog Design by Creative Girl Media