October 26, 2009

Tuesdays At The Table - Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Hap, Hap, Happy Tuesday!!

Welcome to all the new contributors! I'm thrilled to see all the new "faces" and recipes. You know how to make a girl feel good. :-) I encourage you all to visit other recipe contributors. You all share such wonderful recipes that I want everyone possible to see them!

This week I'm sharing muffins that I discovered in A Taste of Home's bake sale magazine. I've seen a few different pumpkin muffins, so I sincerely apologize if you've seen this recipe before.


Lovely Yellow Ribbons


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

4 eggs
2 cups flour
1 can (15 oz.) solid pack pumpkin
1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 bag (12 oz) chocolate chips

In a large bowl, beat eggs, pumpkin and oil until smooth. Combine dry ingredients and add to pumpkin mixture. Mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and bake at 400 degrees for 16-20 minutes. Let cool 5-10 minutes before moving to cooling rack.



What's cooking in your kitchen this week? And have you entered my latest giveaway? If not, click here!



12 comments:

  1. no way!!! I just ate some awesome pumpkin chocolate chip muffins at my sister's house last week and I wanted the recipe! thanks for posting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, those muffins look delish!!

    Hope you have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like a great recipe to whip up and bring to breakfast for work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I had just been thinking I need to add pumpkin on my grocery list to make some pumpkin cake or something. :D Thanks for sharing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. those look great! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, you had me at chocolate chip. But. Are you sure there's THAT MUCH oil in the recipe? Yikes!

    Justine :o )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pumpkin and chocolate chip sounds wonderful. How many does this make all together? I counted 5 cups of flour altogether and a whole bag of chips. I'm thinking this must make 24 muffins, not just 12. Is there really no sugar in these?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so yummy. I love pumpkin bread I will have to try this one..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look delish! Thanks for hosting!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I just love the combo of chocolate chips & pumpkin! These look great :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping in and leaving a comment. I hope you will try my Almond Tea. It always gets rave reviews. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh yum I think I need to make those really soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Tell me what you're thinking. :-)

 
Blog Design by Creative Girl Media