April 12, 2012

3 on Thursday - Spring Must-Haves

Thanks to everyone that participated with Andrea and I for our first "3 on Thursday" last week!  We both hope you had as much fun as we did.


3 on Thursday


Please remember that this is a  “few rules” linky, so please post about the weekly topic in order to link up. Be sure to link to your specific blog post and not your blog. Finally - please do us a favor and visit some of the other ladies to see their answers!

This week's question:
Share what three of your Spring "must haves" are.   Do you always get a new pair of sandals?   Splurge on the newest seasonal fashions?  Is it not Spring without a pedicure or highlights?




When Spring rolls around - I need a fresh pedicure.  I do home pedicures during the winter...and relish the first "pro" pedi when it's time to unpack the sandals.  :-)



Putting together my garden is definitely a cornerstone of my Spring calendar.  I'm a huge geek about it - but choosing what to grow each year is a major debate.



My signature Spring/Summer drink.  You've all had an Arnold Palmer, right? (half iced tea, half lemonade)  Well, I happen to think mine is a better version. I combine Raspberry Pomegranate iced tea (Stash brand, if you're interested) and either home made or Newman's Own lemonade.  So yummy!


What are you're Spring must haves?  Link up and tell us!



6 comments:

  1. I agree pedicures are a must have this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...nothing better than a fresh pedicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually get a new pair of sandals and a pretty manicure to match

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all 3! I've never had an Arnold Palmer but I may have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a Kirklands near you? I just picked up a giant 44 oz tumbler this week! It's amazing for water!

    I completely agree about pedicures. I need one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! You have so many great linky-parties...I am a new follower and I will be back to link up!
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Tell me what you're thinking. :-)

 
Blog Design by Creative Girl Media