April 23, 2012

Flip Flop Swap Reveal

Thank you to you lovely ladies who participated in this years flip flop swap!  I didn't hear anyone screaming or telling me that they're missing flip flops...so we're going to say that is was more successful than last year!
Photobucket

I was paired with Colletta of Colletta's Kitchen Sink. She has two adorable daughters, a great sense of humor and participates in some really fun link-ups! 

Colletta was a VERY generous swap partner!

I got these really cute flip flops!  I can't wait to show these off!


Flip flop oven mitts! Sooo cute! And how did she know I needed a new pair?! :-)


And a new book! I'll be reading this ASAP!


My fellow swappers, please link up and show us what you got from your partner!




3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked you goodies!

    Thanks so much for hosting this swap. It was so much fun!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable flip flops!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I lag on the link up! BUT here is my post!
    http://www.yeungmotherhubbard.com/2012/04/flip-flop-swap-all-small-stuff.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Tell me what you're thinking. :-)

 
Blog Design by Creative Girl Media