December 28, 2009

Tuesdays At The Table - Pesto Chili Peanuts

Hi Ladies!  I hope you all had a lovely, fun-filled holiday.  :-)

I've seen a few new faces participate in the past few weeks, and have new followers too.  To you - I say "WELCOME!".  Please feel free to poke and prod.  I encourage you to share your favorite recipes; your surprise successes and your "OMG" failures too.  But most of all - I encourage you to visit all the fabulous and talented people who contribute recipes each week.

Lovely Yellow Ribbons

Pesto Chili Peanuts

1 envelope pesto sauce mix
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
5 cups dry roast nuts

In a small bowl, whisk the pesto mix, olive oil, chili powder and cayenne.  Add peanuts and stir to coat well.  Transfer to a 13x9 baking pan.

Bake, uncovered at 350 for 15-20 minutes, stirring once.  Cool on waxed paper and store in an airtight container.

What's cooking in your kitchen?


10 comments:

  1. What a fun combination. I haven't heard of anything like these before, but I bet they are really tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be the perfect solution for a late holiday gift! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. A great treat after all the sweets I've been eating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so good!! I am having a party this weekend and I am going to have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those sound yummy. I hope you have a great day.. I did not play along this week. I have a fun post up though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those peanuts sound like one of those things I'll make and not be able to stop eating - yum! What a great idea for New Year's Eve. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this recipe! My dh loves spicy peanuts and I bet I can save money making them myself. Thanks for sharing this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sound really good; I will definitely have to try them. Happy New Year and I hope to see you over at Crock Pot Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New to your blog, I see I will be coming back over and over.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Tell me what you're thinking. :-)

 
Blog Design by Creative Girl Media