June 18, 2012

Tuesdays At The Table - 7Up Biscuits

Howdy, ladies! Is everyone have a good week so far?  I'm prepping for a really busy week - my CNA state exam (pray for me, if you're so inclined!), a trip to VT to pick up more foster pups and bring them to their foster home, the March of Dimes walk this weekend and a whole boatload of errands.  Add potty training and socialization of two puppies and I'm exhausted just thinking about it! :-)
We're heading into almost 100 degree weather this week too.  Which to me, means salads - and LOTS of them.  I like a roll with my salad, and this recipe is quick, easy and pretty frugal. {Recipe and picture are via Pinterest.}


Photobucket



7Up Biscuits

2 cups Bisquick
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup 7-up
1/4 cup melted butter
Cut sour cream into biscuit mix, add 7-Up. Makes a very soft dough.
Sprinkle additional biscuit mix on board or table and pat dough out. Melt 1/4 cup butter in a 9 inch square pan. Place cut biscuits in pan and bake at 450 degrees until golden brown (about 15 minutes).
What's cooking in your kitchen?
Pinned Image

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with all you've got going on! I'm betting the 7-up gives those biscuits a nice raise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try these biscuits. Great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE biscuits! I'm definitely trying these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those biscuits look fantastic. I am going to be cooking for a large camp for a couple weeks in July... might be easy to make on a large scale... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an interesting recipe, I've never heard of 7 Up biscuits, but they do sound good!

    Today I've added my Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie.

    I hope you have a great week, and thanks for hosting!

    Melissa @ The Alchemist

    ReplyDelete
  6. You bring the biscuits, I'll bring salad!
    Good luck this week--hope you get to relax by the weekend. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those biscuits look awesome! I'm still working on potty training...but I think he is doing very well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing! those biscuits look delicious! and thanks for hosting! this week I shared my Creamy Mexican Slaw with an Avocado Dressing! It's gluten free, vegan, and Body Ecology Diet friendly!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Tell me what you're thinking. :-)

 
Blog Design by Creative Girl Media