July 02, 2012

Tuesdays At The Table - Fruit Kabobs & Sangria

Happy 4th of July, everyone!  Cookouts abound, and I'm sharing the easiest dessert I know - fruit kabobs.  Easy to make, easy to eat and the kids have some fun too. :-)
Because I'm feeling particularly ugly and bruised following the dog bite, I'll be sitting out 4th of July activities.  Have some fun for me, will you?!

Photobucket


4th of July Fruit Kabobs

Wooden skewers - 10 inch
Seedless cherries
Strawberries, quartered
Blueberries
Marshmellows or pound cake cubes

Clean all the fruit, and let the kids assemble your ingredients in a pattern that they like (or you decide on).  Serve chilled.



OK...that was WAY too easy.  So, I'm going to share the link for my sangria recipes too.  Definite party pleasers! Click HERE!

What's cooking in your kitchen?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cole,
    Your Fruit Kabobs would be really good with my Brisket. Hope you have a great holiday and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I had these ALL the time as a kid!!!! They're the very essence of summer
    Nola's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm!! Love me some fruit kabobs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I shared my Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce at #31, just in time for the 4th! I'll have to incorporate those fruit kabobs into our menu!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Tell me what you're thinking. :-)

 
Blog Design by Creative Girl Media